Who We Are
The Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS®, “The Voice for Real Estate in the Kansas City Region,” is the largest professional business association in the greater Kansas City area. KCRAR serves more than 11,500 REALTOR® members in Kansas and Missouri.
The Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS® (KCRAR) exists to protect the rights and privileges of home ownership, to maintain continuing avenues of education and to improve the standards of the real estate profession and to serve our members and the real estate community.
KCRAR is affiliated with the National Association of REALTORS®, the Kansas Association of REALTORS® and Missouri REALTORS®.
Recent News and Appearances
- KC REALTORS® Raise Over $70,000 for Renters and Homeowners Affected by COVID-19
- KCRAR Partners With Charlie Hustle To Offer Exclusive Shirt To Raise Funds For 1K For KC
- Temperatures Are Cooling But REALTORS® Are Anticipating a Hot Real Estate Market This Fall
- National Association of REALTORS® Launches Exhibit Celebrating Innovative Solution to Veteran Homelessness at Union Station in Kansas City
- Despite pandemic, Kansas City housing prices soar in red-hot market
- Four KCRAR Members Achieve Honor at Missouri REALTOR® Conference
- Five County Board of REALTORS® Merges with Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS®
- What to Expect from the 2020 Housing Market
- Local REALTORS® Install New Leaders and Name Winners of Industry Achievement Awards
- Hundreds of Kansas City REALTORS® Join Forces to Revitalize a Local Neighborhood
- Local REALTORS® ‘Rock the Block’
- KC REALTOR® Recognized Nationally for Charitable Work
- ‘Rock the Block’ Event Revitalizes 12 KCK Homes
- What to Know About the Current, Local Real Estate Market
- REALTORS® Offer Safety Tips for Home Sellers
- For Millennials, the Right REALTOR® is Essential to Home Buying or Selling