Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
KCRAR respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects you to do the same. Per the DMCA, KCRAR will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to KCRAR’s Copyright Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, KCRAR will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by KCRAR or by a third party who has uploaded materials to the Site, please provide the following information to KCRAR’s designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and e-mail address where KCRAR can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not KCRAR, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
KCRAR may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event KCRAR removes the allegedly infringing materials, KCRAR will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that KCRAR removed or disabled access to the materials. KCRAR may also provide the responsible person with your e-mail address so that the person may respond to your allegations.