Heartland MLS recently introduced a new CoreLogic Realist feature into Matrix called “Sell Score,” which is a tool that predicts the relative likelihood a property will be listed for sale in the next six months using a unique algorithm that leverages both public record and proprietary CoreLogic data.
The Sell Score feature can now be used as a search criterion, available in Matrix under My Search > Customize Search. This allows users to search for properties based on the desired sell score values and ranges, and then proceed with downloading property detail reports, exporting or creating mailing labels.
The Sell Score is represented as a numerical value from 1000 (very high) to 0 (very low).
To use the Sell Score Search Attribute:
- In My Search navigate to Customize Search > Sales Information > Sell Score
- Select Sell Score and add it into search template and click Save or Apply
- Navigate to the My Search panel and locate the Sell Score attribute
- Sell Score attribute can be searched using 1 of 3 search operators:
- Is = to search for properties with a specific sell score (e.g. is=750)
- Is Between = to search for properties with between two values (e.g. is Between=750 to 800)
- Is Greater Than = to search for properties greater than a specific value (e.g. is Greater Than=750)