MLS-Touch received an update earlier this week, adding even more features, most of which came from user feedback.
This new MLS-Touch upgrade, version 3.6, brought with it:
- New autocomplete search
- Realist integration of more than 80 fields with ability to jump between MLS listing and tax data record
- View parcel boundaries on the map and see Realist tax details
- Ability to view another agent’s listings from the roster
- Ability to import agents into contacts to chat and exchange listings
- Replaced banner “Listed X Days Ago” with “Added X Days Ago” on agent app and completely removed banner from consumer version of app
- Ability to turn on school locations and traffic information on the map search
Those who already have the MLS-Touch app should have received this update if their phones are set to auto-update apps. Those who do not yet have the MLS-Touch app can learn more about the app and how to claim their free, HMLS provided account here.
Visit the Help Section in Matrix under the Vendor Apps/Programs category for links to tutorial and training options for MLS-Touch.
MLS-Touch will soon be the only HMLS provided and supported MLS Mobile App. HMLS previously notified agents that HomeSpotter was no longer a HMLS provided app, and on Nov. 1, Homesnap will also no longer be offered as a Heartland MLS benefit. This comes after the launch of the MLS-Touch mobile app for HMLS, which offers many of the same features as Homesnap and HomeSpotter if not more, but also includes a very tight integration between Matrix and the app. An upcoming integration as part of this recent MLS-Touch app update will be listing edit and update capabilities from within the app. This feature is expected to be available in late December of this year.