Heartland MLS was awarded the Leading Edge Award this week at the Real Estate Standards Organization (RESO) conference in Tucson, Ariz. The award honors Heartland MLS for leadership in RESO web API adoption.
“Our incredible staff and volunteers put in countless hours to make sure that HMLS continuously sets the bar for excellence in the MLS world,” HMLS President Alex Goering said. “This award is a testament to that hard work and dedication.”
RESO aims to move the real estate industry to a modern web API, and this award recognized Heartland MLS for its foresight and leadership in technology.
“Our members not only drive RESO’s strategic decisions, but they contribute their time and effort towards applying those innovations at their home organizations,” RESO CEO Sam DeBord said.
Heartland MLS is among fewer than 20 other MLSs from across the country who received this award, including:
- Canopy MLS
- Greater McAllen Association of REALTORS®
- MARIS MLS
- MIBOR REALTOR® Association
- Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED)
- Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) REALTOR® Association of Franklin & Gulf Counties
- Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY)
- SEF MLS (Miami Association of REALTORS®)
- Stellar MLS
- Triad MLS
- Western Arizona REALTOR® Data Exchange (WARDEX)