Matrix 360, the latest version of the Heartland MLS system,
will launch on Feb. 5. Matrix 360 unifies listing data and Realist® property
data to form a truly property-centric listing platform that gives a 360-degree
view of properties.
To prepare for the launch, here are 10 Matrix 360 features
that will enhance Heartland MLS:
- A Public
Record (tax search) is
now available within Matrix using the same fields as Realist but in a familiar
Matrix-style search form. Search results include data from listings, such
as photos, current status and any discrepancies in core fields.
- A Realist-style full tax display is
available right from the Matrix search results—whether you’ve run a listing
search or a tax search.
- The complete property display includes
listing data, tax/assessment data, transaction/document history, schools, flood
data and more. You get to choose which content to print.
- You can “walk the block” to see the whole
neighborhood. The map displays summary tax and listing information for each
parcel (where available) with links to full reports.
- The interactive map lets your zoom and
pan, switch between street and satellite views, enable layers and click on
parcels to view neighboring property information—right from the full property
- Comprehensive map overlays include
flood, highlighted parcel, lot dimensions, points of interest and more.
- The combined history shows all listing
activity for the property, as well as sale, mortgage and foreclosure history
from public records.
- Matrix 360 makes it easy to print mailing labels from
tax data (Missouri counties only).
- You can auto-fill new listings using
tax data stored natively in Matrix.
- Property data can be integrated into the Client
Portal and is also available in Matrix Mobile.