KCRAR is now accepting applications for its 2022 committees and advisory groups. KCRAR committees and advisory groups offer members the opportunity to help shape the real estate landscape for its 12,000+ members while networking with fellow agents, brokers and Industry Partners.
The many committees and groups at KCRAR cover a variety of Association interest areas, including:
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee
- Residential Forms Committee
- Missouri and Kansas Advocacy Committees
- Consumer Engagement Advisory Group
- Events and Outreach Advisory Group
- Finance Committee
- Global Business Council
- Young Professionals Network (YPN)
- Grievance Committee
- Member Engagement Advisory Group
- Missouri State Association Directors
- Professional Development Committee
- REALTOR® Party Advisory Group
Different groups meet with varying regularity, depending on the needs of the specific committee, but with recent upgrades to KCRAR conference spaces, 2022 committees with be optimized for hybrid meetings in a way they have not been in previous years. Committee and advisory group members will be able to attend most all meetings in-person or virtually, allowing easier access for members across KCRAR’s wide geographic jurisdiction.
KCRAR members interested in becoming a committee or advisory group member may complete the online volunteer application. All applications for 2022 committees will need to be received by Oct. 29. Any request received after this date will be kept on file for future opportunities as they arise.
Members who currently serve on committees and groups will also need to reapply to be considered for appointment in 2022. Official committee appointments will be announced in late December.