R you ready to rock? Seven local bands will be taking the stage at the KCRAR Young Professionals Network’s (YPN/KC) first battle of the bands event on June 7, benefitting Habitat for Humanity of Kansas City.
With over 13,000 REALTORS® and Industry Partners, KCRAR’s membership boasts a wide variety of talent and artistic ability, which these competing bands will be showcasing, as each act features one or more KCRAR members. The band lineup includes:
- Audiobuzz, featuring REALTORS® Scott Willis and Martin Taggart (EXP Realty)
- Boxcar Brethren, featuring Industry Partner Sean Ewbank (Community Lending of America)
- The Escalation Clause, featuring REALTORS® Cortney Myers and Micah Spivey (ReeceNichols Country Club Plaza)
- The Kristi Salas Band, featuring REALTOR® Kristi Salas-Burke (RE/MAX Innovations)
- Local Allstars, featuring REALTORS® John Ketchum (RE/MAX Infinity) and Jordan Haase (Tala Realty)
- The Ronni Ward Band, featuring REALTOR® Ronni Ward (Piper KC Realty)
- Taylor & Tye, featuring REALTOR® Tye Murphy (United Real Estate Kansas City)
The audience will vote via dollars donated to the cause to decide which band will be declared the winner. Tickets are available to KCRAR members through the KCRAR member portal or at the door for a $25 donation, which will include a BBQ dinner entree courtesy of event sponsor Security 1st Title. Non-members can purchase tickets with cash at the door only.
Doors to the event will open at 5 p.m. at Vivo Live in Overland Park, Kan., and the show will begin at 6 p.m. All funds raised from ticket sales and audience voting will go toward this year’s REALTORS® Rock the Block event with Habitat KC, which brings hundreds of REALTORS® together from across the Kansas City region to serve the community.
This event is sponsored by Home Warranty Plus with A.B. May and Security 1st Title.