KCRAR is bringing in nationally acclaimed instructor, Maine Shafer for a free virtual tax seminar on Aug. 21 at 10 a.m. The seminar will cover the new 2020 tax deductions and what self-employed professionals need to know about the new tax law, including:
- How to navigate the new 20% 199A deduction designed for self-employed professionals and worth up to $63,000
- How to deduct family medical and dental costs as a real estate business expense
- How the new car deduction rules could make buying a car advantageous
- How to safely qualify a home office for big tax deductions, even if you spend most of your office time at a branch office
- The new and improved food and beverage deductions for real estate professionals
- Real time stimulus updates
Maine Shafer, JD, has more than 15 years of experience as a professional speaker delivering tax reduction strategies on behalf of Bradford and Company, Inc. His strong background in taxes began while working for a U.S. Senator on Capitol Hill while receiving his law degree from Georgetown University Law Center and continued as an Assistant Attorney General for the State of New Mexico and attorney for the New Mexico Real Estate Commission. Maine’s platform abilities have involved not only making tax information clear and usable but also delivering sales and motivational speeches and programs throughout the Western US.
Members can register for this free non-CE seminar in the KCRAR Member Portal.