Registration is open for the Missouri REALTORS® (MR) Fall Business Conference and the Kansas Association of REALTORS® (KAR) Annual Conference and Expo. Both these conferences offer a full schedule for members to attend CE classes, professional development seminars, networking events and more.
The MR conference will take place as a hybrid event Sept. 28 – Oct. 1, with in-person events taking place at the Intercontinental Kansas City at the Plaza. Events and classes will include:
- GRI 107: Technology, Tools & Resources
- 7 Things Successful Agents Do Differently
- Lunch and Learn: “What! You Appraised It For How Much?”
- Sunrise Mimo-Ga
- Roaring Into the 20’s Cocktail Reception
- And more…
The KAR conference will be held Oct. 6 – 8 at the Wichita Marriott. Events and classes will include:
- Do This, NOT That! with Terry Watson
- The Ups & Downs of Real Estate Closings with Mike Brown
- Fresh Off the Legal Hotline with Vern Jarboe
- Housing Forecast with Stan Longhofer and Mike Brown
- The Keys To Owning, Running And Growing A Successful Brokerage Firm with Steve Murray
- And more…
Early bird registration for the KAR Conference ends on Aug. 31. Register online for the MR Conference or KAR Conference.