KCRAR will be holding a Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation course in the KCRAR Leawood Classroom on July 27 and 28. This two-day course will not only satisfy a course requirement toward earning a SRS, but it will also offer nine hours of CE credit for agents.
The SRS designation is recognized by the National Association of REALTORS® and designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance among real estate practitioners. The course provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today’s marketplace.
Attendees can expect to learn to:
- Increase listings and grow their business
- Demonstrate and communicate their value package to seller clients
- Understand and apply the Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice
- Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
- Understand and apply methods, tools and techniques to provide support and services that sellers want and need
The class will be taught by Certified Speaking Professional Terry Watson.
Register in the KCRAR Member portal by June 30 for the early bird rate of $190.