Kansas City REALTOR® Stacey Johnson-Cosby and Industry Partner Tracey “The Safety Lady” Hawkins have been selected as featured speakers at the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) Annual Conference. The conference will take place in Orlando, Fla. on Nov. 11-13, where REALTORS® from across the country will gather to hear from expert speakers, participate in national meetings and exchange ideas with their industry peers.
Johnson-Cosby is a Kansas City agent of 35 years with a passion for advocacy work. She leads coalitions locally and across the country to build the REALTOR® voice to counter anti-housing policies. At the conference, she will be presenting three sessions:
- The Black & Minority Advantage: Real Estate as a Generational Wealth Builder on Nov. 11
- Agents: Use Politics & Volunteerism to Lead Change in Your Community on Nov. 11
- From Real Estate Investment to Wealth: A Blue Print on Nov. 12
Hawkins is a former real estate agent turned nationally known safety expert with a focus on real estate safety. She has taught thousands of agents nationally to live & work safely for over 27 years. At the conference, she will be presenting two sessions:
- Team Safety Practices: Reduce Risk and Build Business on Nov. 12
- Secure Technology, Virtual & Augmented Reality, Environmental and Home Dangers on Nov. 12
The three-day conference includes more than 60 expert speakers, the REALTORS® Expo, the industry’s largest trade show and many special events including a buyout of Universal’s Islands of Adventure for an evening of networking and fun for attendees. REALTORS® can learn more about the NAR conference and register to attend at narnxt.realtor.