NAR’s Spire mentorship program helps individuals learn the fundamentals of the real estate industry, fosters education, empowers serious consideration of real estate as a career path, and cultivates the development of generational wealth through property ownership.
Mentees will gain access to live virtual events and experts involved in residential real estate, commercial real estate, land, administrative roles, property management and more.
Mentors will provide mentees with one-on-one guidance, in-person networking advice, and a personalized perspective.
Become a Mentor
- Gain personal satisfaction from enriching the mentees’ experience through your experience
- Help develop the mentees’ future role in the real estate industry by personally and professionally supporting their growth
- Exposure to new and different thinking styles, knowledge and perspectives
- Networking opportunities with fellow mentors
- Dedicate four to eight hours per month with a mentee during the mentorship term (July 1 – October 31, 2023).
- Be willing to meet someone where they are in their professional journey:
- Mentees can be brand new to the industry and might not hold a license yet.
- Mentees can be licensed REALTORS® with 2 years or less experience.
- Help develop the mentee’s future role in the real estate industry by personally and professionally supporting their growth.
- Provide exposure to new and different thinking styles, knowledge and perspectives.
- Attend networking opportunities with fellow Spire participants.
- Bring your personal experience to the table and share the advice and guidance you wished you had when you started out in the industry.
Become a Mentee
- Access to an expert/seasoned real estate professional who can provide guidance.
- Gain an understanding of the real estate industry as it functions in the real world.
- Learn the meaning and application of real estate skills in a variety of environments.
- Dedicate four to eight hours per month with a mentor during the mentorship term (July 1 – October 31, 2023).
- Provide professional and prompt communication regarding mentorship meetings.
- Be an active participant in NAR education sessions.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- License not required.
- Licensed REALTORS® must have less than 2 years of industry experience.