COVID-19 and the governments’ response to the emergency
continues to change rapidly. We believe that the ability to close on real
estate property during this pandemic is essential. Therefore, KCRAR offers the
following Best Practices guidance in consultation with the various COVID-19
orders issued throughout our service territory to keep REALTORS®, their clients, and our communities safe. Check back here frequently for the latest news and announcements.
KCRAR Official COVID-19 Guidelines for Real Estate Professionals
We urge members to thoroughly review KCRAR’s Official Practices and Guidelines for Real Estate Professionals under COVID-19 Ordinances.
Best Practices for Live Stream Open Houses
Heartland MLS has implemented a new live stream open house option within the Matrix system. We have some best practices to keep in mind when hosting your own live stream open house.
Disaster Loans and the Payroll Protection Plan
The CARES Act dramatically increased the role of the Small Business Administration (SBA) in efforts to assist U.S. businesses impacted by the COVID-19 crisis. There were two main vehicles for these relief efforts – Economic Injury Disaster Loans – and the SBA 7(a) Payroll Protection Plan loan program.
- NAR Coronavirus Hotline
- KCRAR COVID-19 GUIDELINES
- NAR Right Tools, Right Now Platform
- Commercial Practitioner Guidance
- COVID-19/Coronavirus Addendum – Optional
- COVID-19/Coronavirus Hold Harmless Agreement – Optional
- NAR COVID-19 Guide for REALTORS
- ASHI Inspection Recommendations
- IREM Property Management Recommendations
- Fannie Mae Appraisal Recommendations
- Freddie Mac Selling Recommendations
- Kansas Department of Health Updates
- Kansas Governor Updates
- Missouri Department of Health Updates
- Missouri Governor Updates
- Centers for Disease Control
- World Health Organization