No need to come to KCRAR Office to upgrade to your phone!
1. Fill out the key form located here.
- Be sure to fill out the portion of the form for the reoccurring fee. Select ONE form of payment, either a credit/debit card OR a checking account.
- Also, be sure to tell us if you would like a different PIN code instead of the one you already use.
- And please note, there is NO ACTVATION FEE associated with doing an upgrade.
2. Return the form to KCRAR via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX (913-498-1110). After doing so, you will receive the following within TWO BUSINESS DAYS
- Two transaction receipts from Supra for your records (No need to sign & return them to KCRAR) and an email from KCRAR that contains:
- Your new key serial number.
- A 30-digit Authorization (activation) Code for your app.
- Links to the Supra eKey documentation, including a Quick Start Guide that you can print out that contains installation instructions and step-by-step instructions on how to open iBox key containers and shackles.
- Links to Supra eKey training videos. Please note that these videos will NOT work on mobile devices like Apple iPhones and Android-based phones, only PCs and Macs.
3. Just download the key app off your Apple App Store on your iPhone or your Google Play Store on your Android phone, type in your 30-digit Authorization (activation) Code into your new app when it asks for it, the app will automatically update wirelessly and YOU’RE READY TO START SHOWING!
4. And, be sure to return your DisplayKEY & cradle to KCRAR within 30 days of your upgrade to avoid lost equipment fees. You can drop them off at the KCRAR/HML offices during our business hours, 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday.